• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Only

that '65 black satellite pictured in this thread with what appears to be one piece alum mag 500 style wheels looks good to me. from reviews i've seen i'd be cautious about the chrome 2pc wheels.

Here is a one piece aluminum 15"x7" that is on my '64 Polara. Balanced up nice. Looks like '69 style Magnum 500 with trim ring.

P2070040.JPG

P7290111.JPG

Where are those from, Dave?
They are sold here in Ontario by Golden Leaf Automotive. I bought mine new in the box at a local swap meet, however. They come with the centre caps (plastic snap on) but not lug nuts. There is likely a U.S. distributor, too.

We are getting a little more to completion...it's been a stressful haul putting the car back together after the theft and coming back in pcs..... The racing community came to my aid ... will be ready for the start of the season. 540 B1

View attachment 1427879

View attachment 1427880

View attachment 1427881

View attachment 1427882

View attachment 1427883

View attachment 1427884

View attachment 1427885
It's good to see it coming together again! Goddam thieves; why can't they just buy their stuff like everybody else has to? Will you have it together in time for our Mopar day at Sparta in June?

Didn't find that one, but at the dollar store I found a late model Hot Wheels Challenger done up in the Ramchargers stripes and lettering !

The picture on the card is bad *** it’s new 2023 so keep an eye out.

Here's something I did up years ago. I keep hearing that Moebious is bringing out some '65 Coronet models, similar to what they did with '65 Belvedere, but have not seen anything yet.

GEDC0073.jpg

GEDC0074.jpg

GEDC0120.jpg

GEDC0127.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back