• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Only

I've been turning it into an old school hot rod from back in the day.
Sounds like fun. I am into that old school/high school days when we didn't have much but loved our cars.Not many had shinny new cars that looked fresh off the showroom.

Sounds like fun. I am into that old school/high school days when we didn't have much but loved our cars.Not many had shinny new cars that looked fresh off the showroom.
Yeah I agree. Plus the old rough look matches my personality LOL.

My Belvedere wagon. It was originally for my wife but we bought a 67 Fury wagon that she likes much better. This is an older pic when my wife just wanted a stock ride. I've been turning it into an old school hot rod from back in the day. I have bigger Magnum 500 rims in the back for now, added traction bars that have been sitting in my garage for years to give it the look. I've raised the front and back suspensions. Threw some oldschool stickers. It's at my buddies right now getting some floor work done. After that goes dual exhaust, a tach mounted on the top of the dash and some hood pins. I'll get more pics later.

View attachment 1275499

A cool and rare sight to see! Is that a 361 T/F?

I would love to put a floor shifter in it but I can't find one for the oddball 65 auto tranny.

I got it back from my buddy who did the floors. Next week new dual exhaust. After that, dash mounted tach, hood pins and bigger rear wheels.

2847_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=PTFbIxN7hwwAX8F8-Aq&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.jpg

Jeff Peterson where did you get that d series truck model . i would love to get one . i do have a d300 roll back truck for real . its in current use dragging old stuff home . but it will be a racer hauler as well .

DSC01112.JPG DSC01113.JPG DSC01114.JPG DSC01115.JPG DSC01116.JPG DSC01117.JPG DSC01131.JPG DSC01132.JPG DSC01133.JPG DSC01151.JPG

Jeff Peterson where did you get that d series truck model . i would love to get one . i do have a d300 roll back truck for real . its in current use dragging old stuff home . but it will be a racer hauler as well .
Like @64BEL said, eBay is your best bet, supercar collectibles has been sold out for some time.

Do you have any more pics of the trailer? That looks really cool!!!

No. That's all the pics posted on facebook. Agree it is a very cool setup and wonder what the whole package must look like.

Ok, floors are done. Had to Frankenstein some because of a shortage of patches. New dual exhaust (I can now cruise with the tailgate window down without choking) and new bigger tires and rims for the back. Now it's got the 60s vibe.

7873_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=dVM5u8ZPecwAX-Zy1ok&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

0862_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=OCkxpBBzewIAX9Fgfkj&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back