• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '65 Plymouth Belvedere II

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II. The car is a 273, 3-spd on the column, originally from Virginia. Odometer says 37K miles, and may be correct, as the car is in very good shape body wise with fitment, and closures. Was never driven up North during winter months, as there is NO extensive rot in the body, just the usual lower quarter spots that most of these have, and some floor and trunk pan work, which I have the panels for the repairs, included. I have the car taken down to just the shell, with the doors, hood, trunk, and glass still in place, but everything else is visible to see what's needed. The car is complete, part and trim wise, and all removed items are boxed, bagged, and tagged. Also included is a brand new fiberglass Race Hemi Scoop, still in the box. The car is currently on my dollie set-up, which is NOT included with the sale, so you will have to provide your own for moving the car. I could possibly deliver the car locally, when time, and weather allows. I am looking to get what I have into the car, so $4k is the price. This will make a great Nostalgia Street/Strip car if you want to take it to that level. I do have the fender tag, what's left of the build sheet (mice), and a transferable NYS registration that I was able to work through. The car is stored away in my trailer, so it can be seen to get the real view of it, and I have many pics of the car that are fairly detailed which I can forward to you. Thanks for looking... IMG_1466.JPGIMG_1471.JPGIMG_1468.JPG100_2750.JPG100_2751.JPG100_2752.jpgIMG_0573.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 1,704
I tried to send you a PM interested in the car your inbox is full shoot me a PM to discuss

Inbox has been cleaned. Car is a great candidate for a BB, 4-spd set up, if you have an extra one lying around. Would also make a nice Drag car without too much work. Open to offers, once you come and look at it, but if you are serious, you will probably end up buying it as it is a decent car. Thanks...

Getting some response lately, as Spring is around the corner. Sell for $3800, or $3500 without the Hemi Scoop. If you don't want any of the original drive line (engine, tranny, rear end), we can work that out also.

what would you take for the scoop by its self and anymore pics of it?

The engine has been sold. SB bell housing, flywheel, 3-spd manual trans, and drive shaft available. New price without engine is $3600, $3300 without the Hemi Scoop, or ??? Thanks

I was wondering if you still have the car for sale and if you do does it come with any of the interior, like the dash or door panels and pedal assembly

H-J, the car has all the parts and pieces it came from the factory, with the exception of the engine, a 273 which I sold last week. The interior, to include the seats, dash components, steering column, pedal assemblies, door panels, wiper assembly, all wire harnesses, V-8 K-member, steering and suspension, are included. No wheels, or tires included. I have some of the individual parts, suspension and drive line, that I don't plan to use on the build for sale locally, so they may not go with the car if sold prior to the car going. All parts that keep the car in it's "stock" factory look will stay with the car. Thanks

The car has been SOLD, 3/5/16, without the Hemi Scoop, which is still available, $300, or close offer. Thanks FBBO for the FREE ADS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back