• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 65 Plymouth Fury 2 dr for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ky509

Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
About 5 years ago I picked up this 1965 Ply Fury barm fresh from farm country. The feller I got it from was well into his late sixties with heart problems and could no longer drive. I bought the car.

The fellow I got it from put on new tires and chrome wheels, new dual exhaust, new brakes.

After I got it I had the heads completely re-done, over $600.00 in the heads alone. I put all new gaskets in the top end of the engine. New fuel pump, rebuilt the 4 bbl carburetor, new plugs and plug wires, new points and condensor.

The engine is a 383ci and does not smoke. In fact it runs great and has a lot of power. It`s an automatic transmission.

The heater core was leaking badly so I bought and installed a brand new Auto Air dual core and had the water control valves rebuilt. The heat system now works perfectly.

The car was last inspected about a year and a half ago. I drove it on the week ends and had a ball blowing the doors off the kids in their crap boxes with big can exhaust extrensions and showing it off at the local hill billy car shows.

The body is still all original. There is some rust over the rear wheel wells in the back. The rockers and front fenders seem to be fine. I drove it like it was and had a ball with it. Some one else may want to do the body and give it a paint job. All the glass is good. The interior seats are in need of a re-do as the mid west sun has taken it`s toll.

For the most part the mechanical problems have been repaired. It has been sitting now for over a year as I now have other rat rod and figure eight racing interests. It`s a shame to let this car sit so I am putting it up for sale.

First &6500.00 takes it. I may do a partial trade on something of valuse. If your interest let me know and i`ll try and post some photos. Or pm me with your e-mail and I can send the photos that way.

PS: I do start it every month and move it around in my drive to keep things lubed up.

Seriously if you`ve been looking for a project this is the car. You could look a life time and never find another one with all the mechanical work mostly done. You will be saving several thousand dollars in labor that`s already done.

Thanks for reading and considering

I forgot to ad that it has a clean Missouri title in my name and can be transfered immediately into your name at the close of the deal
Ed aka ky509

About 5 years ago I picked up this 1965 Ply Fury barm fresh from farm country. The feller I got it from was well into his late sixties with heart problems and could no longer drive. I bought the car.

The fellow I got it from put on new tires and chrome wheels, new dual exhaust, new brakes.

After I got it I had the heads completely re-done, over $600.00 in the heads alone. I put all new gaskets in the top end of the engine. New fuel pump, rebuilt the 4 bbl carburetor, new plugs and plug wires, new points and condensor.

The engine is a 383ci and does not smoke. In fact it runs great and has a lot of power. It`s an automatic transmission.

The heater core was leaking badly so I bought and installed a brand new Auto Air dual core and had the water control valves rebuilt. The heat system now works perfectly.

The car was last inspected about a year and a half ago. I drove it on the week ends and had a ball blowing the doors off the kids in their crap boxes with big can exhaust extrensions and showing it off at the local hill billy car shows.

The body is still all original. There is some rust over the rear wheel wells in the back. The rockers and front fenders seem to be fine. I drove it like it was and had a ball with it. Some one else may want to do the body and give it a paint job. All the glass is good. The interior seats are in need of a re-do as the mid west sun has taken it`s toll.

For the most part the mechanical problems have been repaired. It has been sitting now for over a year as I now have other rat rod and figure eight racing interests. It`s a shame to let this car sit so I am putting it up for sale.

First &6500.00 takes it. I may do a partial trade on something of valuse. If your interest let me know and i`ll try and post some photos. Or pm me with your e-mail and I can send the photos that way.

PS: I do start it every month and move it around in my drive to keep things lubed up.

Seriously if you`ve been looking for a project this is the car. You could look a life time and never find another one with all the mechanical work mostly done. You will be saving several thousand dollars in labor that`s already done.

Thanks for reading and considering

I forgot to ad that it has a clean Missouri title in my name and can be transfered immediately into your name at the close of the deal
Ed aka ky509
The scoop is just sitting on the hood and not fastened down. It does go with the car. Also in the trunk is both fender skirts and the original jack assembly with the spare tire. I also have the build sheet for this car and the fender tag is also still on the fender and in great shape. I believe one whould have to loo long and hard to find another classi as complete as this one for what I`m asking.

Attachments

• 65 Plymouth fury drs side front.jpg
    65 Plymouth fury drs side front.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 560
  • 65 Plymouth Fury frontal view.jpg
    65 Plymouth Fury frontal view.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 865
  • 65 Plymouth Fury Engine compartment.jpg
    65 Plymouth Fury Engine compartment.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 647
  • 65 plymouth Fury rear.jpg
    65 plymouth Fury rear.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 1,150
the scoop is just sitting on the hood and not fastened down. It does go with the car. Also in the trunk is both fender skirts and the original jack assembly with the spare tire. I also have the build sheet for this car and the fender tag is also still on the fender and in great shape. I believe one whould have to loo long and hard to find another classi as complete as this one for what i`m asking.

sold - sold - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back