• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 65 Plymouth Satellite for sale

Mikerod51

Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale - Excellent mostly original condition 1965 Plymouth Satellite with less than 100,000 original miles on the odometer. It came from the factory with a 318 and currently runs a strong 440 mated to a big block 727 automatic transmission. Factory air conditioning and factory power steering and the AM radio still plays perfectly. The AC has a polished Sanden compressor with R-134 using the factory controls and vents blowing cold air. The power steering system has been replaced with a Borgeson close ratio steering box with a new pump and lines and also has manual front disc brakes. The numbers matching blue paint and blue vinyl upholstery is in excellent condition and the dash and gauges are all factory original. This Satellite looks like it’s in its as-factory condition with the exception of the engine compartment and 15 inch American Racing Torque Thrust wheels wearing Cooper Cobra radial tires. The car has not been cut up or modified other than the engine compartment and the addition of the wheels. It was sold new from Holley Motor Company in Tyler, Texas and I have the original dealer Certicard in the glove box door. I also have the build sheet and other documentation that will be given to the buyer upon sale. The car has not been abused and is an excellent driver getting lots of attention at local and regional car shows. The car has been garage kept at my home in Kingman, Arizona. $38,500 OBO. Message me and I’m happy to tell you all about the car. Mike

Mopar Stance 2.jpeg

IMG_2279.jpeg

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_1643.jpeg

IMG_1642.jpeg

IMG_0780.jpeg

IMG_0779.jpeg

IMG_1645.jpeg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back