• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Satellite

Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
I have posted a few threads on this car i picked up a few weeks ago, 2 door hard top, 318,, I know i will be going with 440 bottom end with Max Wedge top, But with that, give me some options on upgrade , paint combos etc, Want to make it a little different (no not Altered Wheel base,) But do want to make it look like it should be at the dragstrip back in those days Thanks

Last edited:
Gotta throw on a hood scoop. Nice wheels make the car. Super Stock springs will give it that drag car stance.

Thanks Mark. Got the scoop, might do something with interior as well, instead of standard Legendary stuff, might go with a different door panel and dash setup. Don,t know what but will come up with something

I have posted a few threads on this car i picked up a few weeks ago, 2 door hard top, 318,, I know i will be going with 440 bottom end with Max Wedge top, But with that, give me some options on upgrade , paint combos etc, Want to make it a little different (no not Altered Wheel base,) But do want to make it look like it should be at the dragstrip back in those days Thanks

I recently put a Helwig sway bar on the front of mine. It sits up pretty high and had a lot of roll in the corners, circular freeway on and off ramps were the worst. It handles so much better now. And it looks cool from the front end.

The more threads you throw up about the car, the less response you'll probably get. Give it some time.

Thanks Rusty. See you in a week

Auto Transport Service
Back