• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

doug glenn

Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
ongoing project.orig. 318, now fresh 383. auto trans. 355 s.g. interior redone by prev. owner(o.k.-not orig.) paint -not great. very little rust. don't want to let her go, but she needs someone who can finish 'er up nice. i'm in n.w. south carolina. asking $8500. call doug @ 864-280-0385 or i can get more pic.s @ [email protected].

Last edited:
I'm restoring the same car. Are you the one I talked to a while back? You told me you got the motor out of a 65 fury or something? Good luck with your sell. It looks fantastic.

Pictures don't always say it all, but $8500 seems like a great price. Car looks nice and good choice on the cragars.

more pics

MORE PICS. found 3 areas of rust; 1in. hole-bottom pass. rear quarter, trunk floor -few holes (replace?),couple small surface spots-front of hood. as is- nice driver. needs lot of attention to be perfect.

Last edited:
It's still a great car, and it's cool to see a center emblem in your grille! I know to many people with 65's with no grille emblem. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back