• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 sport fury convertable

440+6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:11 PM
Reaction score
$10K maybe?
Undoubtedly, it is a nice car.
Problem we have here is: "who wants to spen $15K on a "non-muscle" nice car. This car could be considered a "non-muscle car"
If a person spends $40K on a full nut & bolt resto, with a very expensive paint job on a 1965 4-door Plymouth Valliant 6 cylinder, what is the car really worth?
It all depends on what you want to pay.
Also, price guides are "Guides"

- - - Updated - - -

PS: My opinion on the price...
Sorry to offend anyone.
God Bless

"It" always depends on:
1. Supply and demand.
2. What you or someone else are willing to pay for it.
Good Luck, keep us posted Okay?
"super-bee_ski"

How about "Gee, I sure like that car, I think I am going to buy it"
I guess that depends on if you are a hobbyist or an Investor.

must say, me being the oem detail person, I dont see any major glaring originality issues on the restoration. i am sure the previous owner has a fair bit into it, and the store now does also, I suspect $11 to 13k could eventually get the car.

Looks like a nice cruiser for the money. If it has not sold and they reduced the price i bet you could shave more off the car. Road test it and get it up on a hoist to inspect the mechanicals. The price is how much do you want the car and how much are you willing to pay to get it. Good luck on what ever you decide.

Auto Transport Service
Back