• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 66-67 318 b body A/C small belt Idler assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.V.Charger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score
Need and looking for, the small A/C idler wheel assembly that bolts to the power steering pump bracket.

If any of these look like what your looking for start a conversation and include your zip for shipping.
Thanks! John

IMG_7604.JPG

I read your post in the 66-67 Charger Forum and I think this is what you're looking for. If you want, start a PM and we can discuss.

IMG_1618.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG

Mopar John And Russ T, Thank you, I might be a little confused on this, this is the original thread'
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...m-66-67-318-a-c-belt-pulley-placement.221515/

This car arrived from a friend, who recently purchased said vehicle. So I have no history on this car, other than an LA over a poly. RT6P posted a pic of his Sat with that idler installed, and commented that he had the system operative without the second idler. I just posted on the above thread that the pic in the 67 manual, shows the adjustable idler on the drivers side. I need to confirm the correct assemblies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back