• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66 67 68 69 70 Door Hinge Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar John

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete set of door hinges for 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 2 door Mopars.
If your into date codes the one hinge has a 2389 or 238th day of 1969 date.
The price is $75.00 plus shipping from 46391.
Thanks!

IMG_6815.JPG IMG_6817.JPG IMG_6818.JPG IMG_6819.JPG IMG_6820.JPG

Last edited:
Those are 67 -70 B-body hinges, They generally have no date codes, I see 1,000's of those and the numbers are most times totally different on the same car. Some times no numbers at all. and I pay $60.00 Max for good hinge sets generally less. Curious, why is the passenger lower bead blasted ? and are they cracked as most of them are. See attached pictures.
Thanks
Leo

BAD-HINGE-2.jpg bad ebody2.jpg

Leo,
Thanks for pointing out that my hinge set is for 1967 1968 1969 1970 and not 1966 B Bodies!
The edit tab is no longer available to me so I will have to inform potential buyers.
I am sorry that I won't answer any of your questions or post any additional pictures.
The reason is that I dug out my box of hinges and sorted through them to find 2 nice sets.
Then I sent you a private message in hope of selling 2 sets for the $60.00 core price plus shipping.
The first thing you informed me was that the $60.00 core price was for the more
difficult to find "E" body hinge sets.
So I am curious why you continue to promote the $60.00 core price on a "B" body only site?
Then you informed me that you don't pay shipping and that I could get my 2 sets
in a USPS Priority Mail medium flat rate box. In my case a $15.00 hit.
Being less than happy with your reply and having dug them out and taken pictures
I decided to list them here.
I'm happy to say the first set sold rather quickly to a member out of NY who has left me positive feed back!
At that time the edit tab was still active and I up dated my ad and pictures for the set that is left.
Thanks for moving my ad back to the top!
John

Last edited:
You are quite welcome. I run the same add in all of the sites here as well as eBay, Craigs list. ETC.. I am in the business of selling a service and discount that service to club members only. I buy cores when available. The core values vary as demand dictates. Sometimes I have plenty of cores, sometimes I am in need of some applications. Most hinge cores sent to me are damaged/broken and the sender was or said they were unaware. To prevent any hard feelings, I try to be as up front as I can be. That is why when someone approaches me about buying their cores I point out the caveats about condition and other factors depending on the situation. I ask for them to do another inspection and try to send pictures of what to look for. Whoever bought your undamaged cores will probably try to install a "pin and bushing kit ". Too bad. No such thing from the factory. They were not designed to be rebuilt. That is why I have to have Custom oversized pins made for me to do as correct of a rebuild as possible. Pins, usually GM pins .338 diameter and bushings which are standard for all Mopar uppers as well as GM are put into Baggies and sold with no instructions because there is no proper way to install them. I get those sent to me as well try to rebuild. That is why I also state no modified cores and send pictures of what those look like. Hopefully the guy who bought your cores will read my add and send them to me to have rebuilt properly. Everybody is happy then. I don't remember a specific add that I have ever run asking for cores. Or stating that I pay $60.00 and shipping. My add says that cores Generally run $60.00 when available. That is for the whole add at the time of posting. I will check my adds and correct as needed. I think the add also says to PM me with all questions. That is to answer any questions that the buyer might have and here we are. When you need a set that is properly and completely rebuilt, contact me as no one else is doing them.
Stay safe and thank you.
Leo
https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/threads/mopar-door-hinge-restoration-service.20402/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back