• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 67 68 69 70 Gas Pedal Throttle Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar John

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Recently I dug out my extra gas pedal throttle brackets.
They are the same for model years 1966 1967 1968 1969 and 1970.
I have 4 of them with cables, cable mounting hardware and bracket hardware priced at $50.00 each.
I also have 2 bare driver quality brackets with no cable or hardware for $25.00 each.
The prices do not include shipping.
If you are interested start a private conversation and include your zip for a shipping quote.
Thanks!

IMG_0780.JPG

Nice, too bad I don't need one. How the hell did you end up with that many extras?
One or two are extras, that's an inventory :D

Runner 68,
I actually had more!
I recently sold one and put the best of the best away as a spare.
Living in northern Indiana right in the middle of the rust belt brought many chances to buy parts cars!
Back in the mid to late 70's cars that were driven were junk in 3 to 5 years on the winter salted roads.
I remember if you opened the trunk and one of the leaf springs popped up
and then if you looked at the drivers and passengers floor pans and they were gone it was a parts car!
Now there are no more parts cars because they have been crushed!
Also with all the AMD panels every car is restorable in most peoples minds!
If you go to my profile and click on my message count you will see all the parts I have listed on this site!
My cars are done and I'm selling off the spares I have left from parting 50 or so 68 through 70 B Bodies!
One of those throttle brackets has "70 RR " written on it.
That was a lemon twist yellow 383 4 speed car that had been wrecked and the drivetrain removed.
I got a call to come and get it and stripped every usable part that was left before it went to the crusher!
MJ

UPDATE!
I have SOLD 2 of the throttle brackets with hardware and cables!
So I only have 2 left with hardware and cables and 2 bare brackets.
Thanks!

Another update!
I have sold a few brackets and found a few more!
So here is my current inventory:
I have 1 bracket with no cable and no hardware left at $25.00.
I have 4 brackets with cables and hardware left and are reduced from $50.00 each to $40.00 each.
The prices do not include shipping.
Thanks! John

IMG_1050.JPG

IMG_1051.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back