• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66-67 B-Body Bucket Seats w/ Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PettyBlue72

Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These seats are correct for 66-67 B-Bodies and are pretty rare.

They will need new foam and covers and one set of tracks will need new studs and the base repaired. The springs, frames, backs and bases are in good shape. These are good cores to restore for your project.

I won't seperate these seat.

$250.00 plus shipping or local pick up near Pittsburgh PA 15052

If interested PM Joe through the site

67bseats1.jpg67bseats2.jpg67bseats3.jpg67bseats4.jpg

67bseats5.jpg

Sell the tracks for the $250.00 and throw the seats in with them! LOL

Sell the tracks for the $250.00 and throw the seats in with them! LOL

That's pretty much what I am doing but I still can't get any serious interest. I really want to sell everything together as the seats are usable and if I sell the tracks first then I definitely won't sell the seats.

hows the condtion of the plastic trim and chrome on the seats?

Plastic backs are decent with a few scratches and good color. Could be painted with vinyl paint for show. The bottom trim is good but is pealing a little with minimal rust through on bottom edges but should not be visible when installed. The chrome is shiny but has some minor rust and should be considered driver quality.

Joe

I will sell these seats whole only!

I will not seperate them in any way nor will I give them away.

I am currently fixing the bad set of tracks and the price will stay firm at $250.00 plus shipping.

Joe

The tracks are not that bad. Only one side of the one set is bad and it is going to be repaired when time permits. The other tracks are in pretty decent shape and they are hard to find. I have seen seats in much worse shape sell for twice what I am asking for these.

I will sell them on Ebay next year and I will get my price.

It's just not the best time of year to sell parts. Christmas trees, yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back