• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66-67 Charger grille stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etcrclocal

Local time
3:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New guy here on the forums.
Was planning on doing a front end swap on my 67 Coronet with a 67 Charger.
Long story short...it’s out of my depth.

So...I have some parts.

Two sets of hideaway headlight assemblies.
One set is missing a bucket. Both sets will need wiring and motors.
$75 per set + shipping

A set of grille support brackets...primed and ready for the blackout paint.
$90 + shipping

Center grille (without emblem). Small separations around mounting tabs, but actually in really nice shape.
$90 + shipping

Set of original front buckets. Original red. Unpainted. One has been stripped down to the frame, the other is still wearing the ratty original red vinyl. Both seats still have the rails attached, both seats have the original back plates and side trim, and both seats will most certainly need some upholstery work (they’ve been well “loved” by someone’s posterior)
$45 each + shipping (they’re bulky and heavy)

Will entertain offers, but please be gentle.
If you need the parts, I’m more than willing to bargain, negotiate, or trade.

Located in Virginia, so if you’re local, look me up and let’s chat.

C20A52DB-F61A-4EA6-B14D-4D4A0CD892F7.jpeg 016830DF-1F26-4A21-AE94-1F2E2E8D370D.jpeg E693619C-B60A-4C9F-AF7C-E3E6C36D7F3E.jpeg

Last edited:

Don’t really know what the going rate is in charger front end parts. I tend not to put too much stock on eBay pricing, and honestly just want the parts to go to someone who needs them. Hence...offers accepted. Not ridiculous offers, but fair ones.
Like...a ridiculous offer would be 60 for a set of light assemblies or 50 for the grille.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back