• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 & 67 Charger Window Felts (Fuzzies) Not interchangeable??

tddawson

Local time
6:12 PM
Reaction score
Here is something I learned today: The Window Felts (Fuzzies) for 66 & 67 Chargers are NOT interchangeable on the rear quarter windows.

1966 uses 4 long "J" shaped pieces for the bottom window channel - 2 per side. It's uses an 8-piece set.
1967 uses 2 long pieces with a slight curve at one end, and 2 short pieces for the rear (vertical) section of the window opening. It uses a 10-piece set. (see photo, the label on the package says "1967 Charger")

IMG_0228.jpg

A LOT of sellers have the 66-67 fuzzies listed as one-in-the-same, but this is apparently not the case. They have separate part numbers for each year - at least the ones from Top Cat Whiskers, do. If you find you need a set, make sure to clarify that they are not the same, and specify the ones you need!

This info came from R/T Specialties, and they are sending me the correct set. Much thanks to them for getting to the bottom of this.

Is there anyone with a 1966 AND a 1967 that can confirm that this info is correct?

I have 2 sets here for 66's..I have not heard that 67's are different....I will have to look in the parts manuals I guess.

Bryan

Auto Transport Service
Back