• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66-67 Coronet console Tach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skatpak

Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a 3 wire tach works great, the customer gave me the stem to the housing to install once sold I'll assemble it. The housing is nice, face is nice, needle is nice. This is just a nice original working tack. Customer is asking 650.00 or best offer. If you have a offer pm me and I'll let the seller know to decide. Seller is very fair and easy to work with.

IMG_20231104_205251857.jpg

IMG_20231104_205246812.jpg

IMG_20231104_205240757.jpg

Does that tachometer require a sending unit?

Is one included?
I can ask the seller
Is one included?
To someone that makes an offer for what you see I will ask the seller if he will include it. He is under the strict impression if your adding one or swapping one out or the fact it specifically says 3 wire would all indicate you either know what you need or already have one. He has seen the post and made this comment to me. He will remain anonymous due to this very reason. At this point what is in the ad is described in the ad and is what is for sale. Now from me. The senders are very easy to come by and in most cases get upgraded anyways. Who wants to run 57 year old electronics anyways. So one is really not needed because more than likely you would upgrade the sender anyways. If you don't have one and the seller won't provide one I have probably hundreds of 3 wire senders I can work with you on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back