• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66-67 Coronet Sedan Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb67mopar

Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a few things I will not be needing and can now sell:

2 sets of front and rear window trim (SEDAN ONLY) decent shape -driver quality but could be buffed nice. $75 + shipping each full set

1 set of C pillar trim (covers the seam between the quarter and C pillar) pretty well pitted - $20 plus shipping

1 set of door handles - some pitting and need a buffing - $15 + shipping

1 set of 66 Coronet trunk letters in good shape with all pins. $100 shipped

May have some other lettering...I need to look through what I have left extra.

I'll try to get pics of the rest after work.
View attachment 205885 20140820_061449[1].jpg

Last edited:
Lol. nah already got one. might be interested in 'coronet 500' quarter letters or dodge hood letters for a 67'

Sorry Krowbar but I got nothing of value there. I do have a set of 67 hood letters that came off my car but they are so poorly pitted I am running 66' letters! But for the sake of having the option I am not selling mine. I should look though, I may have a second set but would likely be in equally as crappy condition.

I'm heading out of town this weekend but plan to rifle through all of my stuff in the garage and start posting all of the extra's I have for sale. 2 wiper motors, wiper arms, wiper spindles, wiper linkages, hinges, door handles, some arm rests and bases, 742 chunk with 2.76 gears, some wiring parts, more letters potentially including the "CORONET" on the side of the car.....just a menagerie of things I no longer need.

This stuff is still for sale and I have a new post in the mechanical section that has a ton more. Make me offers.

I need front window trim for my 67 Charger. Is Coronet front window trim the same?

I need the G an E letters for the hood

Hi do you have a steering wheel and horn button for a 67 I have the trim ring already. Thanks

Kevin, would you happen to have a pair of good fender splash shields (rear) ?

sorry bud i had to repair the ones i used....got nothing in that department

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back