• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

`66 / `67 dash pad & package tray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dako

Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Restoring my `66 Bevedere, I replaced the dash and package tray. They are in good driver condition, just not the level I went to on the restoration. The dash has a small crack in the middle area...maybe 1/2" in length? Hopefully the photos represent them appropriately. If interested send me a Personal Message. $25 for the dash and $10 for the package tray? Plus the shipping of course.

Antenna is driver quality...$25.
Door lock rod clips...$1 ea.
Linkage...not sure from what...
Bendix 2bbl carb...car ran with it before being removed...

Also have one of those resistors to eliminate radio interference from the ignition system...

Extra trim clips...measure 1 3/4"...used on the Belvedere side moulding. I'm sure they have other uses.

Yes, those are left hand thread studs! I had one front wheel stud get broke (friend 'helping') so replaced them all with R/H. There are 4 front wheel and 5 rear wheel (axle) studs. The fronts do have the 'shoulder' pulled off from the removal process, but I can see by the install of the new ones that it will not effect their function...$1 a piece.

All parts in the photos are up for grabs.

Attachments

• DSC_0772.jpg
    DSC_0772.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 420
  • DSC_0778.jpg
    DSC_0778.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC_0790.jpg
    DSC_0790.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 401
  • DSC_0788.jpg
    DSC_0788.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
I'm interested in the dash pad, package tray and antenna. Any idea what shipping would be to zip 61548? I think you can ship with Grayhound pretty cheaply.

66satellite,

Nearest bus drop to me is over an hour away. Per the Post Office website, I can ship all three for about $20. Would take about 5 days and end up at your door. PM me if you want them.

Thanks!

Sale pending on the dash pad, package tray, and antenna.

also interested in the dash pad, package tray, and carb.

work me up a total shipped to 77336 please.

even if the pad ans tray are sold i am interested in the carb.

I listed the carb at $20 on this site on another thread: http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=36459

It should go parcel post (10-14 days or so) for $11, or Priority (4-5 days) for $16

You may be interested in the air cleaner housing as well? Take a look at the link. It was refinished at the body shop along with the car. Comes with a (Year One) 'Mopar' "do not oil" decal as well.

I'd be interested in the antenna if it doesn't sell as I am missing mine.

Package tray, dash pad and antenna are sold. Carb pending sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back