• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-67 Outer Wheel House

VFilms

Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
Well I've looked every where on line and seems as though no one makes a '66-'67 Belvedere outer wheel house replacement unit. Inner is available but not the outer. '65, yes. '68 and newer, sure. But '66/'67, can't find them.
'67 Dodge Dart is available but not for the Coronet or Charger (which I believe are the same as the Belvedere). So the question is... does ANYONE make this part? Or does anyone have a right (passenger side) outer for sale that is not rusted?
Thanks

I'm pretty sure no one makes the outer for the 66-67's. However you should be able to use an outer from a 4 door, they are the same as the 2 door outers. The 4 doors come up for part out pretty frequently on this site. For some reason the 4 doors don't tend to rust out like the 2 doors.

No one makes them. I've seen people use the 67 dart one and then cut and fab to make it work.

I have both sides beautiful and rust free on the our '66 Coronet parts car. PM me with your needs and let's make a deal!

I took to inners a left and a right. I had to do a little fab but it actually works out pretty well. I am mini tubbing it anyways so im not doing a factory style repair. I have a pair of 67 darts and it would be twice as much work to make those work compared to using 2 inners. All you really have to fab is the wheel lip and some creative trimming.

Auto Transport Service
Back