• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66-67 satellite/belvedere parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
your inbox is full I call them diffusers all it is is the top dash windshield defrost vents and also the hoses that run down to the heater box if you can txt me that will be ok as well

Hey, Jim. Looking for a couple of pieces
Cluster, complete, if A/C, need tubing going to a/c heater box, and cable
Latch on glove door
heater valve
gas pedal?
interior, rear window trim if chrome
Just let me know
How are the quarters? They look better than mine and there are no replacements been made.

Good Morning..

Do you still have the gas cap? If so, what does the back of the gas cap look like?
Thx Vic

Hey, Jim. Looking for a couple of pieces
Cluster, complete, if A/C, need tubing going to a/c heater box, and cable
Latch on glove door
heater valve
gas pedal?
interior, rear window trim if chrome
Just let me know
How are the quarters? They look better than mine and there are no replacements been made.

PM Sent

I need the trim from the outside, top of the windshield and the faceplate off of the heater control (along with the knobs) if you have them. Thanks!

Hello,

I need the entire roof. Shipping will probably kill me but, I need it. How much would you sell for? Also, the taillight bezels.
Thanks!

Steve

Orange, CA. 92867

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for the sheet metal behind the rear bumper? I need the rear support braces

Your inbox is flooded with queries re: this car... :)

Unless the hood ornament is spoken for already, and if it happens to be a 318 verson, I'd be very interested.

Looking for the seat backs for the front buckets and all the seat chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back