• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66-69 B-body hubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZEricB

Local time
5:50 PM
Reaction score
I have a buddy looking for a set of Bendix disc brake hubs or rotors and hubs for a 66-69 b-body.

If anyone has a set please let me know.

Thanks, Eric

I have 2 sets one is Kelsey Hays for sure the other has no markings. Did they also make a Motor wheel? dont know how to tell the difference.

Top are the KH bottom are the others I think Bendix. IIRC Motor Wheel has MW cast in them.

20190329_095608.jpg 20190329_095459.jpg

And, I have NEW ROTORS -- PLATES Only -- No Hubs, if you need or want them BRAND NEW.....

Hubs must be mounted to the Rotors / plates -- they are a two piece Hub & Rotor Assembly....
I also DO have N.O.S. wheel studs -- both Righties and LEFTIES!!! At the moment....
As with all MOPAR s , yes, the studs should be peaned or swaged to guarantee they don't walk and separate..

I do not have an original Mopar catalog for Hubs -- but if I were a betting man, and I have been known to place an occasional wager, I would bet that Drum and Rotor HUBS are NEVER the same....
And to answer your last question , I have no living family members -- my name dies when I die.

Hubs must be mounted to the Rotors / plates -- they are a two piece Hub & Rotor Assembly....
I also DO have N.O.S. wheel studs -- both Righties and LEFTIES!!! At the moment....
As with all MOPAR s , yes, the studs should be peaned or swaged to guarantee they don't walk and separate..

I do not have an original Mopar catalog for Hubs -- but if I were a betting man, and I have been known to place an occasional wager, I would bet that Drum and Rotor HUBS are NEVER the same....
And to answer your last question , I have no living family members -- my name dies when I die.

Haha

Hi I don't know if you are still looking for the disc brake hubs but I have a complete set with spendals hubs with disc on them, calipers with bracket. Pm me for more info and pics. Thanks Duane

IMG_20190228_140635086-1336x1002.jpg IMG_20190228_140722562-1336x1002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back