• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66-70 B and 66-76 A automatic shifter console sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Maloney

Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
66-70 B and 66-76 A body console shifter sliders. These are repops made by me after purchasing a supposed "repop" that was thick and inflexible with rough edges, it also had a rough pebble grain, and the hole was elongated and sloppy where the shifter pokes through. I was never more disappointed in my life. After making one for myself, i made 5 more. The first 2 pix show the "repop" on the right with one of mine in the left. I have these for sale on the A bodies site as well. One is spoken for already. I have 4 left. $20 shipped anywhere in the USA. Located in west Texas. I accept PayPal.

20210417_192056.jpg 20210417_192107.jpg 20210417_192211.jpg

Because of the overwhelming response, I fabricated 10 more. Here is a pic below on my A body repop console top plate with slider installed. I made these in the width to fit an OEM top plate which I also have one of.

Not sure about repop B body top plates, but the groove width for this on the repop A body top plate was a bit tighter and a little more had to be filed of the sides. I do not want to make them too narrow to fit the repop plates otherwise they will be too loose in an OEM plate.

20210419_173334.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back