• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66-70 bbody tailpipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

3white74

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
3 inch tti...b body tailpipes ..,with turn downs ...$250 new ........these are off a car that had front end damaged.... great for a driver car $100 plus shipping in USA

IMG_20180322_175302.jpg

I believe they are galvanized with coating...no rust on them ....car was wrecked in front they are off of

No major rust i mean only a little surface rust

No idea how to calculate that....can take to ups tomorrow.... thanks Steve

Ups is $180....don't think you want that

UPS is always sky high and thanks for trying sir but too rich for my blood. I used to live in AK and got raped by every know shipper trying to get stuff shipped there to build my Coronet. I'm in CO now and much easier to get stuff.

I can try Greyhound under bus.... usually much Cheaper....lmk

To be honest, if I were closer it would be worth your effort but with this distance, the cost added makes it uneconomical for me. I am not near enough in the build yet sir to need it but I do appreciate your efforts.

UPS is always sky high and thanks for trying sir but too rich for my blood. I used to live in AK and got raped by every know shipper trying to get stuff shipped there to build my Coronet. I'm in CO now and much easier to get stuff.
Big items are where you get reamed unless you are a bulk freight shipper. I sold a dash to a guy once, lived in NY state, shipping from TX was $105. The Dynacorn dash I purchased was only $40 shipping. No break for the little guys.

Not far ....they turn down right at bumper

Not far ....they turn down right at bumper
I suppose I could cut them off back a little before the turndowns and attach the tip of my choice to pass through the 70 Road Runner rear bumper holes..

Do you know the exact year of the car the pipes came from?

Aren't 66-67 pipes different than 68-70? 66-67 followed the framerails because the tank and tirewell occupied the entire width between the famerails. 68-70 had a narrow tank and the tailpipes fit between the tank and the framerail.

They came from 66 satellite...they are tti

They came from 66 satellite...they are tti
My spare tire well on my 67 Coronet has been removed and the trunk floor is flat. The pipes will exit through the 70 Road Runner back up light openings. So for me, more towards the center.

Let me know if interested ghost Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back