• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66-70 Repro Rear Convertible Interior Panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

jag_mopar

Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
After a few years out of availability due to the move of my household (and Shop) these are Back These are exact copies of the hard to find in perfect condition, 66-67 or 68-70 rear interior side panels for B body Plymouth Dodge Mopars. Now you have the chance to replace those cracked\speaker holed panels you were hiding with your cooler at the car show. These are coming out of Orlando Florida. Made in the USA. from a perfect set of panels. The grain is a perfect copy of the original along with all the lines. $1350 plus shipping. Send PM for more pictures. You may be able to find my old posts with some finished installation pictures. Thanks FBBO.

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0255.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

Unfortunately that would be multi part process. The panels are not a hot seller which was expected. The apillars probably would not be either

B-plate is the (typically) "core" of an injection mold which is (again - "typically") the 'back' of the finished part.... I presume these are injection molded like the originals were?

In other words, I'm asking you to post a picture of the "back" sides of these parts.

Also - what plastic are they made of?

Thanks
Mark

B-plate is the (typically) "core" of an injection mold which is (again - "typically") the 'back' of the finished part.... I presume these are injection molded like the originals were?

In other words, I'm asking you to post a picture of the "back" sides of these parts.

Also - what plastic are they made of?

Thanks
Mark
Sorry. I did not mean to mislead. I will correct the advertisement. I thought I had put in there that these are fiberglass reproduction.

To All,
It looks like I inadvertently did not describe that these panels are made of Fiberglass. These are Fiberglass reproduction from originals. These panels have been installed in many Mopars with satisfied customers. Currently they listed on eBay if someone requires the transaction through an intermediary.

thank you
Joe

Last edited:
OK. Got it - thanks. If you previously said fiberglass, sorry ...I missed that.

OK. Got it - thanks. If you previously said fiberglass, sorry ...I missed that.
FWiW I already knew they were fiberglass cause I've seen them before both in a car and on a table at a swap meet.. They are nice. And when installed you have to look pretty hard to figure out they aren't originals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back