• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66-74 B&E Body Firm-Feel Sector Support Bracket- New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Wilson

Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a new never used steering box sector support bracket kit made by Firm-Feel, fits 66-74 B&E applications. Installs easily, and really improves the steering response, especially in low speed turning. Have two kits available, were bought for other project cars that were sold. Comes with instructions -Sells new at $175 $80 ea. shipped

IMG_2809.png

For sale is a new never used steering box sector support bracket kit made by Firm-Feel, fits 66-74 B&E applications. Installs easily, and really improves the steering response, especially in low speed turning. Have two kits available, were bought for other project cars that were sold. Comes with instructions -Sells new at $175 $80 ea. shipped

View attachment 1524723
Is the support for a 62-69 B-body or 70-74 B or E-body? Firm feel website shows two options? Have no idea of what the difference might be (underside of K frame?). If it's the 62-69 B-body then i'll take the second one if it's still available.

Is the support for a 62-69 B-body or 70-74 B or E-body? Firm feel website shows two options? Have no idea of what the difference might be (underside of K frame?). If it's the 62-69 B-body then i'll take the second one if it's still available.
Thats odd. When i bought these they were marketed for the application I stated. I did look at the website and it is now changed. And yes this would be the 62-69 version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back