• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 and 67 shop service manual

MoparCain

Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score
I have a 66 Belvedere and a 67 Barracuda I need shop service manuals for both vehicles. I am wondering how much differance there would be if I bought one manual for a 67 Plymouth I know there would be some differance. I am installing a 440 and a automatic in the floor with a console in the 67 belvedere and in 66 they had neither in the belvedere anyways.
Anyone know if I should buy both. Also I noticed that they have the manuals on cd and paper back. Is there a differance.

The 383 was available in the 66 belvedere and the 66 satellite had console buckets seats. Either year would work.

I know what you are saying ga66mopar, my question is, I have a 67 Fastback Barracuda and a 66 Belvedere, I do not have a service manual for either car. I think that if I buy a service manual for a 67 Plymouth which covers belvederes, satelites and barracudas that it will work good enough to cover both cars. I will buy one for each car if I have to but It seems to me that one should work for them both. I know the 67 Plymouth Service Manual is for 1967s, and belvedere is a 66 but I dont think that there would be a big differance. I thought someone might have them both and may know if one would work for both year cars.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks Mick70RR, seems like it is getting harder to get any information from this web site anymore. Guess everyone is to stressed to answer questions these days. Mopar On brother.

Auto Transport Service
Back