• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66 b-body [coronet style] bucket seats with good backs and chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar maynard

Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
66 bucket seats w/ good black backs and trim the chrome is pretty nice [not perfect] driver quality, with brackets, need restored with foam and covers $525

plus shipping from akron ohio or u pick up

payment =postal money order

I just got your picture request. I will try to put some pics up,but I've had no luck in the past. these are 67 coronet 500 buckets ,complete except maybe for the adjust lever knobs. the tracks have some surface rust and I think one mounting bolt is broken.the chrome is quite useable as are the seat backs.the covers are dry and the foam etc.is a little smelly.I bought these and had them shipped to me after finding out that decent ones are hard to get.Then I found an entire satellite interior at a swap meet.[in about the same condition] now I have extras.they will need completely re "stuffed" and covered but are very restorable.I'm just trying to recoup my investment.price is firm ,and shipping will be expensive.cost me $125. If you are still interested let me know and I will try the pics again . thanks mopar maynard

IMG_2094.jpgIMG_2095.jpgIMG_2096.jpgIMG_2097.jpgIMG_2098.jpgIMG_2099.jpgIMG_2100.jpgIMG_2101.jpgIMG_2102.jpgIMG_2103.jpgIMG_2104.jpgIMG_2105.jpg here u go .they are really better than these pics show. the chrome will clean up nice, backs are good ,side bolster trim is good,. the tracks are very useable.of course I have mine blasted and then treat primer and paint.a bolt or two may need replaced.I don't recall and I can't lay eyes on them at this time.

I am interested in your seats if they are still available? Really really need tracks and trim!! Please PM me if they are available. Thank you.

yes these seats are still available. tracks trim backs and bolsters are very useable. thanks reply here

Thanks Mopar Maynard, I picked up my seat backs and chrome yesterday. We found a Mopar only yard locally through friends.
Wish I knew about this guy sooner, has a lot of Mopar parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back