• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66 belvedere side trim complete set

Status
Not open for further replies.

66nut

Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have acomplete set of side mouldigs in good condition for sale. i bought them about a year ago, then decided fill the holes for a cleaner look. there good driver condition no bends, they have a feww minor dings, if interested pm me for pics, $150 + shipping. im in ne kansas 66526 thanks for looking Mike.

Hello, do you still have the trim available?

Can you send me some pics? Can you show the worst spots?

i have acomplete set of side mouldigs in good condition for sale. i bought them about a year ago, then decided fill the holes for a cleaner look. there good driver condition no bends, they have a feww minor dings, if interested pm me for pics, $150 + shipping. im in ne kansas 66526 thanks for looking Mike.

Do you have wheel moldings trim?

Just curious if you could let me know what trim pieces they are? Are they the ones that run from the front fender to the rear?

I assume the trim is off of a Belvedere II and not a Belvedere I ?

trim

Just curious if you could let me know what trim pieces they are? Are they the ones that run from the front fender to the rear?
yes front to rear around gas cap, and yes they are belvedere ll. im going to try and upload some pics. Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have wheel moldings trim?

No i dont.

pics

belvedere 137.jpgbelvedere 132.jpg

Damn, just realized that the Satellite and Belvedere have completely different trim packages. Oh well, anyone got some '66 Satellite trim?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back