• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 charger 426 Power Steering pump and Pulley .

Stowe

Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
My 66 is finally being assembled. It is a factory power steering car non AC. 426 ,stock balancer When I found the car the PS pump and brackets were missing. I am looking for a pump that would fit pulley and hoses. Any Help would be appreciated.

Should be the small TRW pump with Big block pulley which sits farther away from Pump housing.

My 66 has a large return line 1/2" or so. If you have a TRW pump but with a 3/8" return, I have a can with the large return. They sell brackets on ebay. Some pictures PS hose. Hose isn't for sale.
PS HOSE.jpg
IMG_1698(1).JPG

Last edited:
The can if you need it I'll sell for a reasonable price.
P1050017.JPG

Fran, what does your return fitting look like on the steering gear box?

It's 1/2" a little more really it's casting with a bulge at the end so when clamp it down it won't slip over it. Like a fuel line. In 67 they went to think 3/8" return line.

Hello
This is the pump that I found with some parts. It is a s small TRW (I believe). Any thoughts? I have some brackets also. Is there a way to measure to check and see if the correct pulley for the 426

imagejpeg_2.JPG

imagejpeg_0.JPG

imagejpeg_1.JPG

:thumbsup::lol:
IMG_1700.JPG
IMG_1698(1).JPG

On the pressure hose the 90 degree bend to steering box must be tight!
PS HOSE.jpg
pssa.JPG

My 66 is finally being assembled. It is a factory power steering car non AC. 426 ,stock balancer When I found the car the PS pump and brackets were missing. I am looking for a pump that would fit pulley and hoses. Any Help would be appreciated.
Ricks-Mopars might have the power steering unit you are looking for:
ricks-mopars | eBay Stores

Auto Transport Service
Back