• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 Charger Dash Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

randys4406

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Came across a 66 Charger parts lot. Will list more as soon as I get pictures. Doors with glass and door panels, Front to back console with clock, Complete set of black seats, Interior trim, Trunk deck lid, Passenger fender, and more. PM with requests. Located in north central Indiana.

This dash is a complete dash assembly with tach, AC duct and controls. Looks like there are no cut wires in the harness that I can see. Dash pad is in great condition.
$500.00

PM for more pictures.

Attachments

• 100_2857.jpg
    100_2857.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 292
  • 100_2860.jpg
    100_2860.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 301
  • 100_2863.jpg
    100_2863.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 285
Came across a 66 Charger parts lot. Will list more as soon as I get pictures. Doors with glass and door panels, Front to back console with clock, Complete set of black seats, Interior trim, Trunk deck lid, Passenger fender, and more. PM with requests. Located in north central Indiana.

This dash is a complete dash assembly with tach, AC duct and controls. Looks like there are no cut wires in the harness that I can see. Dash pad is in great condition.
$500.00

PM for more pictures.

I would be interested in the molded interior side panels (inside doors/door extensions both sides) if the vinyl is not cracked/splintered for $500. Please post photos of these as well. Thank you!

Door panels and trim are sold.
Will consider offers on the complete dash. I don't believe you will find a more complete dash that is uncut.

take a closer look, that dash is cut up

radio opening has been hacked out for some large faced unit

$500.00

PM for more pictures.

Will consider parting this dash assembly out. PM with requests .

Have started to remove some parts from the dash assembly. Will post as soon as I can get pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back