• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Charger mirror glass

BillG

Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. The side mirror glass is broken on my 66 Charger and I would like to replace just the glass rather than replacing the whole mirror with a reproduction. The glass in this mirror is a little larger than the ones that I have found for sale. My mirror takes a glass that is 4 11/32" in diameter and all I can find are ones that are 4 1/4" in diameter. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I can find a replacement glass or does anyone know of someone who makes replacement mirror glass?

Haven't tried a glass shop yet. I was hoping to find a replacement that was the right size. I have found plenty of the 4 1/4" size but not the 4 11/32". I'll have to try some local glass shops.

Haven't tried a glass shop yet. I was hoping to find a replacement that was the right size. I have found plenty of the 4 1/4" size but not the 4 11/32". I'll have to try some local glass shops.
Buddy ended up doing that, it’s why I thought maybe they could help

Auto Transport Service
Back