• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 charger parting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisf

Banned
Banned
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
hey guys. parting a complete (minus engine and trans) 66 charger. clean car, was a repo so papers are messed up and we will not be getting them. parts only. clean body and interior.

will be going out on the weekend to take pics and if anyone has any requests please pm me and i will make a list of goodies. get pics and prices based on condition and email you back.

quarters are clean. apparently this is a rare item for these cars.

shipping from BC Canada.

Guys, pictures will be loaded when I can find the time to answer all of your requests, please bare with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any parts left? I am looking for the front fenders, wheel well trims, the original radio and knobs (top not the bottom of the above picture) and the heater control knobs. the driver side mirror, rear bumper, ashtray,

How much for the Rear bumper?

And I can't tell, does it have a pass side door mirror? If it does I want it.

How much for rear white quarter interior pieces and rear cargo area white surrounds? Shipped to 94505

Thanks

Dan

Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts
Commentary is NOT allowed in For Sale forums. Relevant questions ONLY!
Please Click Here and read all the rules before posting.

Failure to abide by these rules may result in your post being deleted!

Last edited by a moderator:
How are the front door window regulators? If they roll up and down nicely I'm interested in them. Price including shipping to 34639.

Also what shape is the glove box door in? If you could post a pic with a price I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

I'd be interested in the radio and the A/C control knobs. Don't see it in the pics you sent but i'd also be interested in the trim that bolts on to the front of the hood, the "C" moulding around the headlights and the moulding below the grille. If the interior is black i need the passenger side , front seat armrest pad. I need one window crank.

I have to apologise guys. I am swamped with work and haven't had time to repond to requests. will try to get it done asap.
sorry again for the wait

interested in trim on top of fenders from front to back including j-channels if they are very good I want to upgrade what I have for show car what cond. and price be very carful removing

Hi- I'm also interested (along with Stony) in the trim along the top of one of the front fenders. If they aren't fine enough for Stony's show resto, then I'm interested in one side. Stony, if you are upgrading from something driver quality, I'd be interested in yours if you buy from chrisf.
I'm also interested in the 2 pieces that are along the bottom of the back window. Thanks, Charlie

66 Charger

I am looking for the rear tail lights and front trim..

Do you have any heater/AC parts like the water valve on the firewall and the piece that goes from the watervalve to the heat box under the dash?

apparently this guy isn't interested in parting out his car anymore, he doesn't repond to questions.

I asked the moderators to delete this thread and I would put a new ad up when I had time to deal with the requests but these "for - body sites" wont delete ads so this is where we are now.

there's a way you could mark your add as "SOLD"
I asked the moderators to delete this thread and I would put a new ad up when I had time to deal with the requests but these "for - body sites" wont delete ads so this is where we are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back