• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66 Charger upper door panel trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbearden

Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for the piece of trim that runs along the top of the door panels for the passenger side rear panel. Of course I'll need the clips that go with it too.

I'm looking for the piece of trim that runs along the top of the door panels for the passenger side rear panel. Of course I'll need the clips that go with it too.
Are you talking about the upper trim just for the pass. door and says Charger at wing vent window? I may have it as I have a complete door from a 67 Charger I just will have to check and see which side..

That's not it. I need the piece that runs along the top of the rear passenger door panel.

16039264740557460640547762496926.jpg

16039263015136467830350105575322.jpg

I think this is what he is talking about.
Charger back c.jpg

Thanks Red, that's correct. And thanks anyway quick. Hopefully I'll get lucky soon and find that piece.

Thanks Red, that's correct. And thanks anyway quick. Hopefully I'll get lucky soon and find that piece.
Couple of guys in Oklahoma might have it, if not how many do you want. I am sure mine need sanding/polishing. I will look up their email addresses tomorrow.

I just need the one piece. My 66 is going in for paint in a couple weeks so I'm doing all the interior while waiting on it to get home. If it needs to be cleaned up/polished it's fine because I'll also be busy tapping out dents and polishing all the trim.

Welcome. I know of some sources of parts. Will see what I can locate.

I just need the one piece. My 66 is going in for paint in a couple weeks so I'm doing all the interior while waiting on it to get home. If it needs to be cleaned up/polished it's fine because I'll also be busy tapping out dents and polishing all the trim.
Found one for you. PM me if still need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back