• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

quicknick

Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Time to sell my 66 Charger. This is a clean untouched survivor w/88,000 miles. Original Burgundy paint w/ Black interior.
361 cu., auto trans,duals, AC, beautiful chrome,new brakes and a fresh tune up. This car runs and drives like new. I even have the bill of sale and the window sticker. True survivors like this are getting harder and harder to find. AC is inop, Headlight doors are inop, and needs a center console latch. Asking $16,500. I'm in SW Michigan. PM me for more details.

Attachments

• DSCF0859.jpg
    DSCF0859.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 1,584
  • DSCF0858.jpg
    DSCF0858.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,552
  • DSCF0864.jpg
    DSCF0864.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,557
  • DSCF0862.jpg
    DSCF0862.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,521
  • DSCF0861.jpg
    DSCF0861.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,478
  • DSCF0860.jpg
    DSCF0860.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,512
What a honey! Where was this fine ride when I bought the turd I am trying to polish?:crybaby2:

Very nice car, and early build '66 too. Good luck with the sale.

Reed

do you have any picture of the motor area, or inside in the trunk area. how long have you owned the car. thanks Peter

very nice 66 good luck with sale :headbang:

how good is the weatherstripping?
Still soft or dried out?
Any water leaking into the interieur?

the weatherstripping and felts are in overall good shape. There are no signs of water getting into the interior or trunk.

TTT Still for sale. I can't believe no one has grabbed this up yet. This car is incredible!

I hope it brings what you are asking, but I doubt it will. The 66-67 Chargers are love em or hate 'em and after trying to sell a 36,000 orig mile 66 Hemi Charger a few years ago, I would hate to have to get good money for another one today.

Personally, I love 'em, but not many folks with money to buy are gonna pay top dollar for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back