• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Coronet 66 Belvedere Regulator swap

joerachet

Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
Are the regulators from a 66 Coronet and 66 Belvedere the same?
Thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure they are. Some people have posted that there is a difference in 66 and 67.

Voltage Regulators --- yes --- the single field (1 line in and 1 line out) is the same for
ALL 1961 - 1962 that have Alternators // NOT with Generators, and
1963 - 1969 - A L L -

1970 they went to the flat plate / Transistorized
Voltage Regulator.......

Voltage Regulators --- yes --- the single field (1 line in and 1 line out) is the same for
ALL 1961 - 1962 that have Alternators // NOT with Generators, and
1963 - 1969 - A L L -

1970 they went to the flat plate / Transistorized
Voltage Regulator.......
I may be wrong, this is posted in Interior and I assume we are talking window regulators.

I may be wrong, this is posted in Interior and I assume we are talking window regulators.
I agree, and the only difference I'm aware of is the longer shaft charger regs. All others should be the same.

My mistake, window regulators.

Since the doors are the same and the windows are the same.....

The way the glass attached to the regulators changed from '66 to '67. So, the glass and regulators each changed. However, if you change everything as an assembly, they interchange. I found out the hard way by putting 1966 tinted glass into my 1967 Coronet.

The way the glass attached to the regulators changed from '66 to '67. So, the glass and regulators each changed. However, if you change everything as an assembly, they interchange. I found out the hard way by putting 1966 tinted glass into my 1967 Coronet.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Auto Transport Service
Back