• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Coronet hardtop headliner.

Local time
5:51 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am updating my 66 Coronet 500 which has been a race car since the 80s. The guy that originally had it was old school and cut weight at all cost. The headliner and all interior parts were scrapped. My dad and I have put in a new dash, bought new carpet and a headliner. I bought a 4 door parts car, but the bows seem too short and the headliner sags a tick. So after long rambling, my question is can anyone help with pictures of the interior trim pieces that I will need to find? I appreciate any and all help. I’ll attach a couple pictures. My simple rewire became updating everything and I’m hoping I can finally finish it to race this season.

LONG STORY SHORT:
**Need reference pics of interior trim so I can seek them out to finish headliner.**

thank you!

A5AE2B08-7946-46CC-8325-8FB7661C3D01.jpeg 157CF361-9389-4EE3-9B2C-64E0F2F58D0C.jpeg

I may have a few bows from a 66 2 dr if you need them

I have a '66 Satellite with all the stock trim (it's not pretty, but it's all there). I don't know how different the Dodge is from the Plymouth, but I can shoot some pics this evening and post them here for you if you think that might be helpful.

Hello everyone, I am updating my 66 Coronet 500 which has been a race car since the 80s. The guy that originally had it was old school and cut weight at all cost. The headliner and all interior parts were scrapped. My dad and I have put in a new dash, bought new carpet and a headliner. I bought a 4 door parts car, but the bows seem too short and the headliner sags a tick. So after long rambling, my question is can anyone help with pictures of the interior trim pieces that I will need to find? I appreciate any and all help. I’ll attach a couple pictures. My simple rewire became updating everything and I’m hoping I can finally finish it to race this season.

LONG STORY SHORT:
**Need reference pics of interior trim so I can seek them out to finish headliner.**

thank you!

View attachment 1280455 View attachment 1280456
It just looks like you haven't stretched it tight enough. Don't think there's a thing wrong with the bows. You need the clips that retain the headliner on the sides above the door opening, and hook it on the front and pull the crap out of it to hook it on the rear. Use a steamer to smooth it out. I will try to get some coronet pics this week for you.

I never notice your post when it came out.
Are you looking for window trim pieces?

If you're all set, I won't bother digging, but I may have a complete set...or close to it

I think the bows are different between 2 and 4 door hardtop and sedan . I would find hardtop bows.

Auto Transport Service
Back