• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 DODGE CORONET 500 ,413 ,4 SPEED ,DRIVER 6500.oo

Status
Not open for further replies.

joel

Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
66 DODGE CORONET 500 ,413 ,4 SPEED ,DRIVER 6500.oo

66 dodge coronet 500,
black on black
solid body and frame,

black bucket seat interior nice all original ,
dash pad not cracked,
stock am radio,
manual steering ,

magnum 500 /road wheels bias tires, [SHOULD HAVE NEW TIRES]

413,,, 20k mile block 10;1 COMPRESSION
484 mopar performance purple cam ,
edlebrock carb.
correct 2 round snorkle air cleaner

RUNS FAIR

pistol grip 4 speed shifter
8 3/4 rear ,4.56 suregrip installed
11 inch drum brakes
runs drives stops ,
needs finishing touches , not a show car !!!!!!!!!!!!!but a decent driver quality car ,or hot rod

this car is 85 % finished needs finishing

serious inquiries only!!!! if you want a restored 35k show car keep looking

located in n.w. penn , [16412]
814 734 5519
6500.oo
[email protected]

READ THIS --- E MAIL ME DIRECT I DO NOT READ THIS SITE EVERYDAY SO E MAIL ME at [email protected]

DCP_0002.JPG

DCP_0004.JPG

DCP_0005.JPG

DCP_0006.JPG

WOW lookin good specially for the price

nice coronet, its not a 413 though, unless the rb pad is hiding were it cant be seen, its a low deck motor, 361 , 383, or 400, your air cleaner is also the wrong one, yours is from a C body, (newyorker,newport, etc), b body air cleaners have longer snorkles, that are wider at the air cleaner, and narrower at the ends, its a real cool mopar though

i think you need to lighten the f up, and mind your own business, admin or not, i was stating a fact, not making a derogatory comment, that is a C body air cleaner, and as far as the 413 goes, you look at that picture and if you tell me you can see an rb pad, your full of ****, it may be just because of the angle the picture was taken, but it can't be seen, i've been a mopar guy since long before you were born, and i've owned and seen them all, the good and the bad

Yes, if you enlarge the pic there is a pad. And you just earned yourself a lil vacation.

Hell of a car for the price and I see the 413 plate just fine and who the hell cares what the air cleaner is,the car is a steal for whats offered with it.And if I wasnt broke as a joke I would drive to PA and jump on this steal,NICE CAR!!

Lol take 3400 and a big grin?? Jk man but god i'm suprised this hasn't sold

it is an original 4 speed car,

it is a 413 that horses *** SCOTTYV has no idea what he is taliking about . i put the eng. together, i would know.

i really cant do any a body trades, thanks though

administrator can you delete the posts that have nothing to do with my thread.

I can if you'd like. I just figured I should leave them for a while so there was no doubt why he earned his vacation.

AAAAHHHH, whats an RB pad? Just kidding, That is worth every penny. Nice car.

will sell car without drivetrain for 4500.oo obo,
or make an offer on the whole car.
joel

Consider trade on an '89 Vette perfect with 46K miles on it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back