• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66 Plymouth Belvedere or Dodge Coronet Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

REB6PK

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
Looking for some headliner plastic bow clips for my 66 Plymouth Belvedere I wagon. The 66 Dodge Coronet Wagon uses the same clips. These are the metal square pieces that the plastic headliner bows slide into.

I will post some pictures later.

Thank you!

We have a FBBO member that was making these.

Use the search.

I have a set and they are GREAT.

No luck on finding the FBBO member making these.

I did post pictures of them back in a old post I made back in 2018.

Looking for some headliner plastic bow clips for my 66 Plymouth Belvedere I wagon. The 66 Dodge Coronet Wagon uses the same clips. These are the metal square pieces that the plastic headliner bows slide into.

I will post some pictures later.

Thank you!
I might have a few, but no guarantees. I purchased an extra set quite a few years ago since I too have a 66 Belvedere wagon. Not sure how soon I'll be able to get back to you about them, but at least the conversation is started.

Thanks, let me know.
Do you by chance have an extra pair of the rear quarter trim for the Belvedere I wagon?

Thanks, let me know.
Do you by chance have an extra pair of the rear quarter trim for the Belvedere I wagon?
I do not, but there was a junkyard I was dealing with years ago in CA that had a couple of these wagons. I can not remember the name, but they were shipping different items I was in need of at the time. Doing a quick Google search doesn't help me with remembering their name either. I will continue digging through my records, but the problem is that I was all gun-ho back around 2000 with my Belvedere and then just kinda mothballed the project. Again, I'll update you when I start to come across more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back