• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 polara 383 auto & 71 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNMOPARMAN

Local time
1:48 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
66 POLARA 383, PS PB, Bench seat

dont know a ton about her just got it a little while back
did find the certicard while messing around with her the other day still in its little place holder, soon as i get back i'll check around for build sheet etc but seats where redone at some point so i doubt its there,

runs great, will need some work but a good solid car to start with

3500 obo or trade can take more pics next week (on vacation)

HPIM2422.jpg

HPIM2423.jpg

HPIM2424.jpg

HPIM2425.jpg

HPIM2426.jpg

Yeah soon as i'm back from vacation i'll get some more pics trunk, interior, etc..... i know there is a mopar show in sevierville i think right when i get home so i may take her up there, lol mopar nutts itching to buy a new car.........

K dunno if i should delete this thread and start another or what but i am gonna sell my 71 charger topper as well, so 10,000 obo for both cars or trade.

Charger is a 318 2 bbl got about 12000 miles on rebuilt motor and re sealed trans have records for work.

charger1.jpg

charger2.jpg

charger4.jpg

charger5.jpg

charger 3.jpg

No takers?

Well i may take a trade for work on the charger, may a 440 swap in exchange for the polara?

maybe an admin can change the title to include my 71?

Yeah charger is for sale too, make me an offer , the polara is pending pick up on monday

How much are you asking for the charger?

Is that a topper package with the rallye dash?

Can you post the VIN and/or fender tag?

thanks,

No rallye dash straight bar speedo, was contacted by the owner who had it before the shop i bought it from and found out alot about the car he can tell you every nook and cranny, what was done to the motor everything...... Trying to find his number again he said i could give it to anyone who wanted to know more, but he says shes not a topper shes an original "spring green" car she should have a green top, to match the green interior etc.....

All that said i would take 6500 on her

and i will get tag pics up asap!

Just noticed a typo charger has 15000 miles on the rebuild not 12000 sry yall

Can i get an admin delete? Polara sold and new add might get a little interest in charger, gotta move this thing so i can get something "sensible" for pharm school

We don't delete ads that have sold. They stay up just in case any questions arise after the fact

Got ya, is it possible to post a new ad for just the charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back