• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Satellite, $3500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tn66satellite

Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New price 3500 obo. See original thread for details or PM. 318 LA. Runs very solid. Complete car less radio.

thanks

Attachments

• DSC01787.JPG
    DSC01787.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,122
  • DSC01788.JPG
    DSC01788.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,141
  • DSC01790.JPG
    DSC01790.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 1,167
  • DSC01821.JPG
    DSC01821.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,115
  • DSC01823.JPG
    DSC01823.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 1,060
  • DSC01825.JPG
    DSC01825.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 1,052
  • DSC01826.JPG
    DSC01826.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,039
  • DSC01828.JPG
    DSC01828.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,047
  • DSC01829.JPG
    DSC01829.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,057
Last edited:
MAN you keep put this In my face and you should know how bad I want one and being broke dosent help.are you sure you wont trade any thing.or take payments LOL.do you need any motors 440 512 ????

MAN you keep put this In my face and you should know how bad I want one and being broke dosent help.are you sure you wont trade any thing.or take payments LOL.do you need any motors 440 512 ????

X2!!!!!

Based on the limited photographic evidence- I don't see any serious rust issues either.
These cars generally either rust to hell, or not hardly at all.

I really wish I were closer, as this would be the perfect intirim driver while my projects come together.

The rear wheel lip is the lynch pin for this body style. Then in front and behind rear wheel, then cowl, then tops of fenders, doors, quarters, and roof seam, then front frame horns. The bottoms of the fenders usually go somewhere in between, but those are "easy" and common.

The only thing that concerns me with this car is the poorly executed repaint, although it looks like whatever body work (if any) was done is holding up well.

I think someone would be getting a steal at the asking price.

I'm going to look at a 66 Charger on Sunday, that is starting to go behind the rear wheels.
The asking price for that is $3700.

I looked at a 66 Sat last week that was FULL of dough.
Asking price on that was 3500, and it did sell, but I don't know what for.

If this post is out of line, I understand and will not be offended if it is removed.

I guess I'm just passionate about 66/67 Bs.

Based on the limited photographic evidence- I don't see any serious rust issues either.
These cars generally either rust to hell, or not hardly at all.

I really wish I were closer, as this would be the perfect intirim driver while my projects come together.

The rear wheel lip is the lynch pin for this body style. Then in front and behind rear wheel, then cowl, then tops of fenders, doors, quarters, and roof seam, then front frame horns. The bottoms of the fenders usually go somewhere in between, but those are "easy" and common.

The only thing that concerns me with this car is the poorly executed repaint, although it looks like whatever body work (if any) was done is holding up well.

I think someone would be getting a steal at the asking price.

I'm going to look at a 66 Charger on Sunday, that is starting to go behind the rear wheels.
The asking price for that is $3700.

I looked at a 66 Sat last week that was FULL of dough.
Asking price on that was 3500, and it did sell, but I don't know what for.

If this post is out of line, I understand and will not be offended if it is removed.

I guess I'm just passionate about 66/67 Bs.

Yeah, I assumed anyone including myself, would consider painting the car down the road. Certainly not advertising the current paint as a plus. Thanks for all your input. Much appreciated.

Can you attach the VIN# and fender tag pics? Looks like Comando option car with buckets and console.

Can you attach the VIN# and fender tag pics? Looks like Comando option car with buckets and console.

I can get that. The 66 satellite came standard with buckets and console. Not sure if one was produced without unless it was a convertible.

I believe 273 (2bbl) and 318 cars just got "V8" emblems.
273 4bbl (in A bodies) and 361 cars got "Commando V8" emblems
I may be wrong, but I think the 383 4bbl in 66 was a "Super Commando".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back