• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 Satellite fender and rocker trim, almost 2 sets. $300 plus ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1KoolBee

Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
PENDING: I have a ‘66 satellite that I plan on converting into a 67 gtx clone. I’ll be selling almost all of the 66 trim, front fenders, grille, front bumper, tail lights etc. in the not too distant future. I also have an almost complete extra set of 66 fender trim. Most of trim is pretty decent except left front and right rear is bent from kids hitting it with a basketball . The extra left rear has a few scratches but should clean up pretty nice. I’d like to sell all the top trim and rocker trim pieces together since I have one shipping tube long enough to hold all of the trim. PM me on what you are interested in and we’ll work out pricing, shipping, etc. So following pieces for this ad - $300:

1 left front top trim, bent but fixable
1 left top door trim, minor dents
2 left rear quarter top trim, 1 has a couple dents, 1 is pretty nice
2 right top trim sets (Quarter, door, fender), 1 quarter piece is bent, maybe fixable
3 rocker trim pieces - nice
1 left and right rear lower quarter trim pieces, decent
All have scratches - they're 57 years old

indicator blades, grille, valence, hood trim, tail lights, trunk trim, etc sold separate

809AFDB0-ACE9-46F9-B7EE-E7B825644508.jpeg

7D418AAE-D95D-41C5-AD62-9EC438132DE3.jpeg

Image.jpeg

Image-1.jpeg

Image-2.jpeg

Image-3.jpeg

Image-4.jpeg

Image-5.jpeg

Image-6.jpeg

Image-4[2509].jpeg

Last edited:
I would be interest in it all.

including the tail panel, tail lights , grille etc etc

And am very serious

PS, your inbox is full

Apparently my emails have not been making it to some people. Maybe because of all the pictures? If it seems like I’m ghosting you, I’m not . Msg me again and please be patient . I’m getting lots of requests on lots of different parts. Email has been sketchy, sorry for the confusion.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back