• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 4speed console with tach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he has the tach sending unit, as well, since he claims the tach "tests as good", to use the seller's words...

If you could get it for that kind of money that would be a very good deal! I paid more than that for a very nice one no tach.! Has anyone put a bid in on it? It's over $420.00 don't know how much more though! I don't need it so I didn't go any farther placing a bid!

I was looking at that console as I want one for my satellite. If you look closely, there is a nice sized dent in the top plate where the shifter sticks out. Not a deal killer if it stays around the price but should have been mentioned in the ad.

I wonder if he has the tach sending unit, as well, since he claims the tach "tests as good", to use the seller's words...

67's do not require the separate tach sender, it's all inside the unit mounted on the console. Only 66 & earlier had separate sender for tach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back