• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Belvedere with 383 4spd and dana

Status
Not open for further replies.

ny69ssdave

Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 67 belvedere that has a great body, No dents or rust, but the floors are bad, just under your feet. It has power windows. it has a 383, newly rebuilt, with a newly rebuilt 4spd trans, it also has a dana rear.
This car is an abonded project, that I would like to sell whole. If it dont sell, I will part it out. email or call for any part wishes.
Bucket seats, 4 spd counsel and all trim.
383 is a 1969 date on it, with edelbrock intake and holley,
4 spd is 69 833, Im told it has the big spline for hemi, have not taken it apart to make sure.
Dana is 69 posi with 4;11 gears.
Has a full set of magnum rims
doors are perfict, fenders are also perfict, body is very nice except under driver side feet.
Any interest, call 716-397-4379 or 585-968-1569
Asking 5000 for whole car

Ads like this get little attention without pictures (anywhere on the Internet) as it is expected in this day and age.

heres a few pics, this body is very nice. Quarters are perfict
ny69ssdave

Well, I tried to post pics, email for pics. The rear is a dana 60, i got the info off the rear, this is what i could read, but it may not be exact, 3 24 7C1 7A 602829, it looks like C34155 on the center housing, then 60 on bottom

I have more requests for parts on this car, I will begin striping the car and selling parts. The body is very nice, and before i pull the rear out, I was hoping to sell the body.
I do have an 8 3/4 rear i can put under the car to keep it rolling.

Did you part it out or still whole? Thanks.

Hate to see it parted out....floor boards are not that hard to fix....

I believe it is sold. I was going to buy the body and someone ended up buying the whole car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back