• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 charger spoiler

gtx446

Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Hello all,,

I was just wondering if anyone would have or know of anyone that would have the left and right pieces to the spoiler that came with the 67 charger..When i picked up my car from the body shop,they lost or threw out both pieces by mistake..I have the center piece but I need the 2 outer pieces..Any info would help..
Thx Vic

I have one NOS end piece....we used to sell the reproduction 3 piece spoiler.....but our inventory sold out last year....

I will look and see if I have a spare end piece set....not promising anything

I have spoilers on both my cars

Bryan

67 spoiler

hi bryan,,,I Really appreciate you checking for me.i am disappointed with the body shop that lost my two end pieces.. thx again bryan, i hope you find a set..

vic
I have one NOS end piece....we used to sell the reproduction 3 piece spoiler.....but our inventory sold out last year....

I will look and see if I have a spare end piece set....not promising anything

I have spoilers on both my cars

Bryan

If anybody has one of these 3 piece spoiler set ups laying around, I would consider doing new molds from them. I already do the fiberglass hoods, front bumpers, and fenders for the Chargers. PM me if you are interested in having another supplier in these fine looking spoilers. I am Sled City Fiberglass

If anybody has one of these 3 piece spoiler set ups laying around, I would consider doing new molds from them. I already do the fiberglass hoods, front bumpers, and fenders for the Chargers. PM me if you are interested in having another supplier in these fine looking spoilers. I am Sled City Fiberglass

I have a complete original spoiler set here..the originals were made from extruded aluminum...these cannot be made from 'glass...the mounting side is way too thin for 'glass, it will crack & break

and to Vic, I have a couple "sand cast" end pieces here, rough & unfinished...send me an email at [email protected] and I will send some pictures your way,

Bryan

Bryan you need to do another run. I really want a rear spoiler for my car.

PS I have the cash today. Tomorrow may be a different story. oooo shiny!!!!

In order for us to do another run, we would need 15 people to pony up $250 to get tooling started again. If it takes 4 years to get the 15 deposits, so be it. Price of complete set would be $525 plus shipping.

Being "interested & asking how many deposits we have" will not get the program off the ground again. If you want one, contact me and we can get deposit arranged. Either PM me or send me an email

notice they say "Out of stock".....they were selling my reproductions...

I'll get back to those who sent me a PM with regards to getting this off the ground again after the holidays

Auto Transport Service
Back