• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 coronet 440 grille and headlight surrounds. $500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are in great used shape. also have parking light lenses, a left R/T taillight, some headlight trim rings and buckets. Please PM me.

Hi aslbow how much for just the drivers side headlight surround. Also can you post a picture of it.
Thanks

May b interested. Like to see pics also.

Hey, 69 and Jimmy, I'm sorry, they sold this am to a local guy. I was about to mark then sold just now when I saw your posts. Thanks for looking at them though. I have complete side trim for a 67 Coronet 500, very straight and in great condition. Also the same car inside door Coronet 500 plates. Also the rear center grille 500 emblem. And the front grill for it as well very straight. You can check out my pic gallery at top of forum page to see them when they were on the car. Make me a serious offer and we'll see.

Hey 69sunroofse, the guy who bought these totaled his car so I bought 'em back. I have a left and a right with trim rings. I also have the whole set with trim rings. I guess 500.00 for all or one surround for 75.00.?

hey everybody, i have decided to lower the price some on these items. I'll take 300.00 for the lot or 30.00 for one surround. Thanks for looking. Plus shipping of course.

You might try and send 69 a PM. It should send him an email that he has a PM and maybe he'll look at is email....

If you can send me pics of the surrounds. Ill take both at that price if they are pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back