• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkykd

Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
for sale 1967 dodge coronet 440 2-door hardtop. beautiful nearly rust-free georgia body. original 273/904 auto,non-A/C,p/s,manual drum brakes. factory sway-bar and 2.76 open 8 3/4 rear axle. previous owner was getting the car ready to paint and has done some light bodywork on the car. and i mean light. i have included pics of every panel of the car,with a Mcdonalds french fry refrigerator magnet(which BARELY sticks to metal) and she is stuck on them all. rust-free floorpans,trunk,underside of the car,frames,everything is dry and rust-free. only rust to repair is the sheet metal behind the rear bumper,and spots on bottom,inside of each door. all parts and chrome are with the car and accounted for. beautiful grill,perfect windshield and glass. needs all the interior re-done. decent bumpers. old 273 has an edelbrock intake and a 600 holley 4-barrel. engine runs good,no smoke,leaks,or noises. trans shifts good. car runs/drives/stops. gas tank was rusty and will need a new one. currently running from a gas can. has a nice set of re-painted 14" rallye wheels with "acorn" centers and beauty rings. fairly new tires and new dual exhaust with turbo mufflers. with exception of the gas tank,car is complete,and ready to restore. you couldn't ask for a nicer body.period. look closely at the pics, pic is included of the fendertag,and car has a clear/open georgia title. Have alot of big block parts for this car also some torsion bars and HD leaf springs for a 67 GTX we parted out last spring. 4000.00 or trade. Lets deal ! I will sell this 4 door with it for 4500.00

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 895
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,440
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 774
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 921
  • monaco and 67 4 door 017.jpg
    monaco and 67 4 door 017.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,253
I would sell the 2 door only for 2800.00, no extra parts or the 4 door car and its parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back