• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet 500 Grill....WIW???

Mike67

Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
Have any of you seen or bought a 67 500 grill? What's a fair price on one in good shape? Thanks

I've seen one a while back without the center piece for $85.00. I don't know if it actually sold though. Do you need one or trying to sell one?

Well I need one, found one but the guy is kind of high..maybe not....supposedly restored....I've seen a lot of bare grills (I have 2) but I'm looking for the one with the horizontal mid bar...Is that piece separate from the grill???
I have the center piece and headlight covers

1967 Dodge Coronet 500 Grille 1 1.JPG

I saw the red medallion repoped and going for over $200 so if its complete and in good shape it might be worth it depending on asking price.

let me check my parts stash this weekend. I think i have multiple grilles and at least one is a 500.

They are a bitch to restore, and I've done a few of them.

This one was restored about 10 yrs ago, then sat on the shelf in a box...looks nice...also comes with headlight covers.... <$300 for everything shipped...
I just have not seen one with the mid cross bar....
If anyone has one let me know what you want for it...
Thanks

This one was restored about 10 yrs ago, then sat on the shelf in a box...looks nice...also comes with headlight covers.... <$300 for everything shipped...
I just have not seen one with the mid cross bar....
If anyone has one let me know what you want for it...
Thanks
That doesn't sound bad for a restored piece. But a lot if you only need the horizontal bars.

2 years ago at Don Garlits I sold a really nice and complete 440 grill for $125.

Sat 1/2 the day, so I'm thinking it was priced fairly.

Mine is a 500 but no medalion and unfortunately I only have 1 after all.

I have a spare 500 medallion, I went ahead and bought it ( everything)...I figured it's already restored so I don't think it's too high...we'll see!
Thanks for looking!

received_1621157927916680.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back