• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet 500 On Ebay *Not Mine*

Up to 16g USD?
It didn't show me currency

Woof! Lotta TLC required there... and $$$

It's a nice survivor type automobile. We all know what front surrounds on those cars cost to replace or repair. Then there is the dents in the front fenders from the surround damage, which leads to painting. Vinyl top is shot, but it looks like it's not rusty. If it were a 4bbl engine, I think it would be worth the money. Right now the price is borderline, in my opinion. I think it costs just as much to bring that car up to #3+/2 condition as one you can buy for a lot less. Having finished one recently, I am up to date on the cost involved.

I didn't look close but I thought it was a painted roof?

I think yould be hard pressed to find another for those $$$. It’s a 500, and it’s all there. If a guy wanted to buff and drive it, he could.

Thanks for posting!

Hard to find anything in decent, unmolested condition for too much less than that.

361 and 383-2 cars seem to get an unfair amount of negative vibes.

It's a nice, solid, unmolested, factory big block car with AC, and a "500" with factory buckets and console.

I'm OK with the value.

seems prices are coming up

it needs work, but not a bad car

Auto Transport Service
Back