• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 coronet AC/ heat cotrol cable Help

67coronet

Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
I am missing my temperature control cables and zone control cables for my 67 coronet. This is a AC car. If anybody out there has some pictures of their linkage and cable connections that would be great.

I am struggling to find new or used cables and mounting hardware. I am not opposed to fabricating my own mounting hardware. Just need some pictures to guide me in the right direction.

Last edited:
I am missing my temperature control cables and zone control cables for my 67 coronet. This is a AC car. If anybody out there has some pictures of their linkage and cable connections that would be great.

I am struggling to find new or used cables and mounting hardware. I am not opposed to fabricating my own mounting hardware. Just need some pictures to guide me in the right direction.
check with first place auto parts they advertise in mopar collectors guide he may just have new cables i know he has cables just do not for what years iam going to the nats this weekend i can check for you i will be talking to fritz let me no

I have a 66 Coronet parts car w/ac. The inside stuff is all there. Everything under the hood is gone.

Auto Transport Service
Back