• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Demon

Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am listing this for a friend who has no computer access and has too many projects.

For sale is a 1967 Coronet 440. It was originally equipped with a 318 but now has a smooth running 383 with automatic transmission and 8-3/4 rear. The body is very solid with the exception of rust on the left door and quarter panel. Previous owner removed the side trim and did a crappy job of bondo-ing the trim holes. Some of the trim is missing, including the lower back glass trim.

Original interior is in very good shape except for the door panels. The drivers quarter glass is lexan. Originally an A/C car, all the A/C components including the heater box are missing.

Overall this is a very solid car and one that can be driven while restoring. Have title. Asking $5,000 or best offer.

PM me for more pictures.

HPIM1185.gif

HPIM1187.gif

HPIM1186.gif

HPIM1194.gif

HPIM1195.gif

HPIM1196.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could afford this one :mad: that car has a lot of potential!

67 wishin

I miss mine too.If I had the $$.It would be mine.Good luck with sale.

I keep coming back to this thread and looking at the pictures,.... I must admit that is a clean looking body, ......I doubt it would need any Major body work, ...Looks Super Solid......Good Luck with the Sale.

fine candidate for a resto.

Last edited:
me too

I'm biddin on the haggerty bids.I keep comin back here.The car looks cleaner than the ones i am used to seein around here(central ohio).I wonder if the car would make it to ohio?

Last edited:
Thanks for the nice comments, it really is a solid car. As far as would it drive to Ohio, it runs well, but Paul hasn't driven it much, so I don't know. If it were me I would plan on trailering it to be on the safe side.

I would drive it to ohio in a heart beat.come on boys it is a mopar...but any ways would you take a trade..

Sorry, no trades. As stated, too many projects now. Unless, of course, you have a Superbird or Daytona you'd like to trade.

It goes on eBag tonight.

Of course I came across this thread too late. I had the money, and the interest. Back to the hunt.

Of course I came across this thread too late. I had the money, and the interest. Back to the hunt.

The new owner is supposed to pick it up this Saturday (also from south La.). If it falls through (young guy just out of the Army) I could PM you if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back