• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car is available again - wimpy eBay buyer! First $3,000 will buy this car, you pay for shipping, no trades or dickering on price. Rock bottom price. Monday or Tuesday it goes on Racing Junk and eBay again, would like to give members here first shot at it.

Look at the first post...it looked like rumblefish edited it cuz da e-mail and phone #??? :edgy:i don't member if it had it or not, but it's still a no-no!! :no:

Ah, I see. thanks for that. I was confused because the top 17 threads in the For Sale section all had this posting by rumblefish. Was wondering if it was a computer glitch or something...

Ah, I see. thanks for that. I was confused because the top 17 threads in the For Sale section all had this posting by rumblefish. Was wondering if it was a computer glitch or something...

I think he's just makin' sure everyone PM's for the sale stuff, and giving a few bumps to the ones who did it right...

My apologies if I didn't advertise according to the rules of the forum, I didn't intentionally try to violate them.

At any rate, wanted to let anyone interested that the car is sold - it was picked up this morning. Thanks B-Body for the ad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back